Ways You Can Support Our Businesses
Canada United Small Business Relief Fund (CUSBRF)
- The CUSBRF is once again accepting applications from all provinces and territories as of February 16, 2021.
- Grants of up to $5,000 are available for costs incurred to open safely or adopt digital technologies to move business online.
More information can be found here.
Government of Canada Expands Regional Relief and Recovery Fund (RRRF)
- The Regional Relief and Recovery Fund (RRRF) has been expanded to offer up to an additional $20,000 for eligible small businesses needing continued financial support.
- New applicants to the RRRF can now request up to $60,000 in interest free, repayable support. Existing RRRF recipients can now apply for additional funding of up to $20,000, if they continue to suffer eligible COVID-19 related losses.
Further information on the expanded program can be found here.
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCES HIGHLY AFFECTED SECTORS CREDIT AVAILABILITY PROGRAM (HASCAP)
- Through HASCAP, the Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC) will work with participating Canadian financial institutions to offer government-guaranteed, low-interest loans of up to $1 million.
- HASCAP is available to businesses across the country, in all sectors, that have been hit hard by the pandemic. This includes restaurants, businesses in the tourism and hospitality sectors, and those that rely on in-person services.
The full Government of Canada News Release can be found here.
CEO JOHN HOPKINS DISCUSSES ECONOMIC RECOVERY WITH CTV MORNING LIVE
REGINA ECONOMIC RECOVERY GRANT – PHASE II
- Funds are still available for Phase II of the Regina Economic Recovery Grant. Eligible businesses can access up to $25,000 in matching grants to support business sustainability.
- More than $550,000 in grant funding has already been distributed. Applications can be submitted online and are being accepted weekly.
- Click here for more information on the program and to apply.
RE-OPEN SASKATCHEWAN TRAINING SUBSIDY EXTENDED
- The Government of Saskatchewan has extended the application deadline for the Re-Open Saskatchewan Training Subsidy to March 31, 2021.
The News Release and program information can be found here.
This message is only visible to site admins
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.
Regina & District Chamber of Commerce
2145 Albert St.
Phone: (306) 757-4658
Fax: (306) 757-4668