The Regina & District Chamber of Commerce wants to support you and your business as we continue to navigate the pandemic.
We have compiled a list of up-to-date information and resources related to COVID-19 to help you stay informed. We will continue to monitor and gather information so you can find what you need.
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
We are here to help.
Contact Us to ask a question or start a discussion on how we can best support you during this time.
For the most up to date information on COVID-19, travel and health-related information:
IMPORTANT GOVERNMENT UPDATES
April 9, 2021
The Government of Saskatchewan announced the extension of the Re-Open Saskatchewan Training Subsidy (RSTS) from March 31, 2021 to June 30, 2021. More information can be found here.
Information on resources and programs available to help your business during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Resources for Business
- Strong Recovery Adaptation Rebate (SRAR)
- Saskatchewan Small Business Emergency Payment Program (SSBEP)
- Re-Open Saskatchewan Training Subsidy
- Saskatchewan Tourism Sector Support Program
The Government of Canada has introduced many COVID-19 supports to help businesses weather the storm. To get a tailored list of the ones that fit your business situation or to discover other federal, provincial and territorial programs and services designed to help Canadian businesses grow, try the interactive business benefits finder. You can also sign up for the notification feature to receive emails when there are changes to your favourite programs, when application deadlines are approaching, or when a new program that meets your needs is introduced.
- Canada Small Business Financing Program
- Highly Affected Sectors Credit Availability Program (HASCAP)
- Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)
- Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA) interest-free loans
- Work-Sharing program
- Canada Emergency Rent Subsidy (CERS)
- Regional Relief and Recovery Fund (RRRF)
- Support for Indigenous businesses
- Temporary Wage Subsidy
- Canada United Small Business Relief Fund
Support for Individuals and Employees
- Mortgage payment deferral
- Canada Recovery Benefit (CRB)
- Canada Recovery Sickness Benefit (CRSB)
- Canada Recovery Caregiving Benefit (CRCB)
- Employment Insurance (EI) program
Mental Health Resources
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Government of Saskatchewan Resources
- Canadian Red Cross
- WorkSafe Saskatchewan
Regina & District Chamber of Commerce
2145 Albert St.
Phone: (306) 757-4658
Fax: (306) 757-4668