The Regina & District Chamber of Commerce Paragon Awards were presented Friday evening. Sponsored by Nutrien and now in its 23rd year, the prestigious award show honours and celebrates Regina’s most outstanding businesses.
CONGRATULATIONS to the 2022 Paragon Award winners:
- YOUNG ENTREPRENEUR (Sponsored by Conexus Credit Union) – Blaze Lloyd, Lashiivo Inc.
- COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT (Sponsored by CTV) – Westridge Construction
- MARKETING & PROMOTIONAL ACHIEVEMENT (Sponsored by the Regina & District Chamber of Commerce) – Foster’s Shoes
- EXPORT ACHIEVEMENT (Sponsored by XPT Grain Inc.) – AGT Foods
- CUSTOMER SERVICE EXCELLENCE (Sponsored by Innovation Credit Union) – Clarity Coaching & Development
- BUSINESS OF THE YEAR (Sponsored by Grant Thornton LLP) – Westridge Construction
- NEW BUSINESS VENTURE (Sponsored by WorkSafe Saskatchewan) – Imagine Events
- COMMUNITY ALLIANCE (Sponsored by Scotiabank) – Saskatchewan Roughriders Foundation / Jim Pattison Children’s Hospital
- DIVERSITY & INCLUSION (Sponsored by Saskatchewan Polytechnic) – Xtended Hydraulics & Machine
- ENVIRONMENTAL EXCELLENCE (Sponsored by City of Regina) – University of Regina
“The Paragon Awards recognize exceptional members in our business community and the Chamber is delighted to honour these local innovators and leaders who displayed impressive character and determination in trying times,” said Tony Playter, interim CEO of the Regina & District Chamber of Commerce.
“We also extend our gratitude to all our sponsors who promote our business community and make the Paragon Awards an extraordinary celebration.”
The Regina & District Chamber of Commerce encourages Regina residents to continue to safely support local businesses.