FHQ Developments Ltd. and Regina & District Chamber of Commerce (RDCC) will be holding a press conference on Wednesday, January 25 at 12 p.m. at the Queensbury Convention Centre during the FHQ Developments’ Business Development Day “A World of Opportunity”.
The Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) will outline the intent to collaborate in mutually beneficial activities in the interest of furthering the missions of both organizations.
The MOU will provide a framework for FHQ Developments Ltd. and RDCC to achieve the following objectives and goals:
- Increase access to resources for Indigenous entrepreneurs;
- Inspire, celebrate, and promote entrepreneurism;
- Lead, empower, connect businesses and community;
- Enable accessibility and inclusiveness of entrepreneurs;
- and, Increase Indigenous participation in economic development.
Specific areas of collaboration will be to develop a Regina Indigenous Business Directory and share resources to promote collaboration.